Your seed phrase is used to recover your wallet in the event you have lost your password. Your seed phrase will consist of 12 randomly generated words which must be kept in the exact order they were received.
When setting up the Hoard wallet, you will receive your seed phrase and be instructed to write it down and keep it somewhere safe. Do not screenshot these words and save them on your phone, because if someone gains access to this info they can easily restore your wallet onto another device and can steal your funds.
If you lose your seed phrase but maintain access to your wallet, you can view your seed phrase again via the settings menu as shown below:
1. First, click the menu icon shown here:
2. You will then click the Settings link:
3. You will have the option to view your seed words as highlighted in the following:
4. Please be sure you have your pin ready so you can enter it in the following screen:
5. Once you have entered your pin, you will be able to view your seed words 6 at a time, so be sure to write them down and store them someplace safe!